Racism

 Today in Mr.Reases class, we watched a short film like usual and it was about a girl who hid her identity because she was scared to be herself. She later realized she was truly beautiful behind the mask and walks around freely. The theme I viewed in the video was never be afraid to be yourself. They we got to the main event of class. We were given unpopular opinions the day before but because of a junior meeting, were forced to cut class short. My unpopular opinion was black people don't tip. Although I don't actually agree, I had to agree for the assignment and I had fun with it. I believe I provided sufficient evidence like personal experience with others. I got good and interesting reactions from the class as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 14 2022

December 2 2022

October 31 2022