Bellringer- August 29 2022

I believe that the possibility of life existing outside of earth is extremely possible because of the absolutely massive size of the universe. Especially after seeing how small earth is from the view on Mars, which I think is pretty cool how the earth looks so small from a planet that isn't too far away from us, there has to be more out there and we can't be the only ones. After hearing the blackhole I am surprised because I always thought space was silent my whole life. It makes me wonder if the blackhole makes a different sound as it emerges and dissappears. I feel very small compared to the universe even though I knew the universe was large. Seeing the picture of earth from Mars makes me feel even smaller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 14 2022

December 2 2022

October 31 2022