August 16 2022

 Today was a normal day and nothing really stuck out to me. In 4th period we watched a video called 2+2=5. Afterwards we reflected on the video. After watching the video I felt it was made to show the different type of mind sets people have in reaction to misinformation from authority. I think people should stand up against misinformation like that and fight for what they believe in. This is what one of the kids in the video did. Even though he was removed I still like and respect his approach to the teachers lesson. After that we took some notes and then read and analyzed a Langston Hughes poem. The poem was about the black race and how they have done a lot and deserve fair treatment. I liked the language used in the poem as in the words were very powerful and descriptive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 14 2022

December 2 2022

October 31 2022