August 15 2022

 Today was an ok day. 1st period was good like always and 2nd period was alright. 3rd period gave me a headache because of new kind of difficult concept we were learning. Afterwards I headed to Mr.Rease's class and sat down. Today in class we watched a TED talk about effort. I feel like that was something I needed and it gave me motivation. I honestly feel I will start to put more effort towards everything I do now. Afterwards we had a lesson about formal and informal language. I already had prior knowledge but Mr.Rease gave more specifics like what to use and not use depending on the type of language. I already knew when to use which language depending on the situation though. One thing I like about Mr.Rease's class we tend to disagree with him which allows for arguments and I love a good argument. But afterwards we had to write a letter like we were trying to be accepted to a college in formal language. I had a little writers block because I didn't really know how to approach it but I got some ideas from class mates and was able to pull through. I think the letter came out pretty well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 14 2022

December 2 2022

October 31 2022